New Chronology from interviews of direct witnesses of the killing of Mako Tabuni on June 14, 2012
West Papua Media has been provided this chronology by a reliable and independent human rights investigator associated with Papuan Churches.
We have held back the publication as we were awaiting further elements of this story from senior international sources, however this source has gone back on agreeing to provide information so we cannot withhold publication of this critical document any further.
- Kontras believe there is speculation around the shooting of Mako Tabuni (westpapuamedia.info)
- KNPB leader Mako Tabuni shot dead by Aust-funded Indonesian Detachment 88 troops; riots in Jayapura (westpapuamedia.info)
- Imparsial criticises police for the death of Mako Tabuni (westpapuamedia.info)
- Human Rights Workers: Those who shot Tabuni must be brought to justice (westpapuamedia.info)
- Papuans allege Australian trained D88 personnel shot dead Mako Tabuni (westpapuamedia.info)
- Law student says that Papuans don’t feel safe anywhere (westpapuamedia.info)
- Mourners for Mako Tabuni under heavy police guard (westpapuamedia.info)
- Giay: West Papua – Land of Mourning, Bloodshed (Peace?) and Humanitarian Intervention (westpapuamedia.info)
- Unreliable Police allegations against Mako Tabuni (westpapuamedia.info)
- Police urged to publicise the photo of Mako Tabuni’s bag (westpapuamedia.info)