West Papua Media will be sourcing in real-time (or as close to possible) original video, audio and photographic content, and will happily syndicate any content for attribution and appropriate payment/donation/in kind support.
West Papua Media is also calling out for any professional journalists not currently reporting for an outlet to join our team to assist with coverage.
For any more info or questions, please contact Nick Chesterfield, Coordinating Editor at West Papua Media, on +61450079106 or at editor<at>westpapuamedia.info (GPG key available on request). You can also send a secure hushmail to wpma<at>hush.ai if you want to stay off the grid.
West Papua Media Editors
- Police violently break up 3rd Congress NFRPB commemorations across West Papua (westpapuamedia.info)
- Police Again Open Fire, Beat and Arrest Protesters in Papua-wide Crackdown on Knpb Demos (westpapuamedia.info)
- Thousands of students rally to reject Otsus Plus and provincial division (westpapuamedia.info)
- Planned MSG Foreign Ministers visit to West Papua lacks transparency (westpapuamedia.info)
- Asia’s Palestine? West Papua’s Independence Struggle (thediplomat.com)
- Scepticism as Papuan governor Enembe invites foreign journalists to Papua (westpapuamedia.info)
- PMW: Activists ‘forced’ to leave consulate, call for greater press freedom (westpapuamedia.info)
- West Papua: ‘doors are open’ to foreign journalists and NGOs (wikileaks-forum.com)